MAINCA NEW Sausage Filler FC-30
The Mainca fillers have uniquely engineered hydraulic circuitry, optimised to give maximum pressure without the need to employ large HP motors, thus greatly reducing energy use but still achieving the power required to fill rusk based sausages.
Constructed from stainless steel with the lid and piston in aluminum these fillers have been adapted for use in the UK market where rusk is added to sausage mix, which requires a greater pressure to extrude.
- Adjustable speed and pressure
- Fixed cylinder and piston machined to close tolerances.
- A smooth exit avoids clogging and discolouration.
- Automatic piston decompression when the knee lever is released.
- Piston easily removed for cleaning.
- Supplied with 2 nozzles: 15 and 20mm.
- Equipped with sealed independent oil tank pressure gauge.
45 × 35 × 112 cm